Saturday, December 29, 2012
None of your business
So, tonight around 5:30 pm we stopped by the house to get a check to pay for a new battery and installment on our red Buick. After running in to find the check, I heard the garage door to the house open and close. Expecting to see Sandi, I turn around and saw Annalee. She said "gotta go potty." I said ok and to hurry. I had, as she entered, stuffed a slice of chocolate orange into my mouth and started eating it. She asked me "what are you eating Daddy?" I said-"none of your business." and she accepted that pretty quick as we were in a hurry. When finishing dinner tonight she asked me 3 times before I understood her saying "I finished my dinner, can I please have some None of your business now?" Sandi and I lost it laughing while Annalee looked a little confused. We had to explain that we were laughing because of Annalee's joke that she had unintentionally pulled on Daddy. It was great. And Yes! she did get a slice of "None of your business" after finishing her dinner, and after Sandi and I had recovered sufficiently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny!
I think this is Nathan's third post ever on this blog!
Post a Comment