It was a really cool park, with futuristic playground equipment. This jungle gym was really tall!
It had all kinds of weird stuff. Vander liked to sit on that pole and have me spin it around. I'm not sure what that contraption was for in the background. It had two skateboard-like things on two semi-circle tracks and looked like a death trap to me.
A jungle gym for younger kids had all kinds of goodies on it, like this propeller and the "cafe counter" behind Vander. Annalee was filling my food orders for a good 10 minutes. Mostly they were serving bark.
What a fun day!
3 comments:
I think I bid on equipment for that park when I worked in playground sales. I'm fairly confident the contraption you mention is safe, just meant for an older age group.
I count we have met more than those 2 times. Since we were facebook friends, then I was mysteriously deleted from your list due to technical errors. I thought hard about anything I had said online to accidentally offend you, couldn't think of anything to merit an unfriending and sent another friend request nervously. Which you immediately responded,"Hey, I thought you were on the list already! What happened?" to my relief. So, more than once before the park is what I say. Plus, we are kindred spirits. We just are fast friends. :)
I count we have met more than those 2 times. Since we were facebook friends, then I was mysteriously deleted from your list due to technical errors. I thought hard about anything I had said online to accidentally offend you, couldn't think of anything to merit an unfriending and sent another friend request nervously. Which you immediately responded,"Hey, I thought you were on the list already! What happened?" to my relief. So, more than once before the park is what I say. Plus, we are kindred spirits. We just are fast friends. :)
Post a Comment