Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Kiss

The other day at the pool Annalee found a friend that was just a month older than her.  Santino and his mom only spoke Spanish, and I had fun talking with her.  She told her boy to give the nina linda (pretty girl) una besita (kiss).  They kissed each other on the lips at the same time, and all the ladies around us were ooing and ahhing and loving it!  The mom took a picture so he could remember his primer novia (first girlfriend) and sent it to me by email.

It reminds me of my first kiss.  The little boy that kissed me was so cute and shy.  Luckily my mom wasn't there taking a picture though, because Nathan hates pictures. ;)

What memories do you have of your first kiss?

5 comments:

M A Haddox said...

Sad to say, my first kiss was a *Glomp* ... or a "Deep Space 9" kiss for those who know what I'm talking about. I suppose I really just didn't know any better. Also, I had reserved my first kiss until I was 18, so there was all those bridled hormones, I suppose.

PS. Your daughter is ADORABLE!

Jessica Haddox said...

My first kiss was my brother's best friend, Clint. I knew he had liked me for a few years, so before our first (and last) date, I asked my mom what I should do if he tried. She told me to tell him he could kiss me on the cheek. So when he asked if he could kiss me, I tried to say, "Yes, on the cheek," but only got out the first word before he kissed me. He realized his mistake pretty quickly and sputtered out a, "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" then ran, yes, RAN to his car and drove off. I went into the house, and after a bit of a stunned silence, bust out laughing. My brother came running in and asked, "What happened? He kissed you, didn't he!?" I don't think Jacob thought it was as funny as I did.

Sandi said...

Those are great stories!

Sarah said...

My first kiss occurred while Bob and I were (not) watching Princess Bride. That movie has never been so good (or so short)!

Danica said...

So cute! My first kiss was when I was only 12 and my "boyfirend" kissed me before I moved to Utah. It was pretty dumb because I wasn't ready to kiss anyone and was too shy to tell him to leave me alone on the matter.
My second one was when I was 16 and that too was dumb. It was a friends older brother I took to a dance.
The best kiss was when Nathan kissed me for the first time at Ricks. :) And you were probably one of the first to hear all about that. :)