I love my wife so much. When she gets ditzy-drunk off something like the New Moon movie, she is pretty funny.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Nathan, those guys will get fat and bald. Unless they spend way too much money and time keeping up the looks. And Sweetie, they care more about their looks than anything else. In the real world, there is only one guy for Sandi and you know it is you. I bet they would not change a diaper to save their lives!
Okay, just so everybody knows, Nathan only put this up because he thought it was funny, NOT because I am obsessed with Twilight. (Seriously, I've only read the books once, and don't even own any but the first one. Harry Potter, on the other hand . . .)
6 comments:
Hey Nathan, those guys will get fat and bald. Unless they spend way too much money and time keeping up the looks. And Sweetie, they care more about their looks than anything else. In the real world, there is only one guy for Sandi and you know it is you. I bet they would not change a diaper to save their lives!
Love the song. Mom
Funny!
You two are fabulous! I love it!
Okay, just so everybody knows, Nathan only put this up because he thought it was funny, NOT because I am obsessed with Twilight. (Seriously, I've only read the books once, and don't even own any but the first one. Harry Potter, on the other hand . . .)
good, I was a little concerned.
This is way too funny!!!!!
Mallori
Post a Comment