Plan A-
remove Nathan's clothes to make more room for mine. Put them in another closet in the house, or possibly in a box or garbage bag. Label the bag "Nathan's Wardrobe" to make it seem nicer.
Plan B-
try to install wooden shelves myself and then paint them white. Hope it works.
Plan C-
buy wire organizer shelves, install them myself, repent for swearing, and think how ugly, yet functional they are every time I see them.
Plan D-
hire a professional to build one that looks good. Save up the money by selling Nathan's Star Wars collection.
Hmmmmm....
In the end, I was able to follow a modified Plan D, because my parents gave it to us as a Christmas present. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
I drew up the plans, and our good friend Carl (I highly recommend using him for any remodeling if you're in this area) built the organizer at his place, then came and installed it in about 20 minutes.
Behold!
And Nathan gets to keep his clothes and Star Wars.
6 comments:
Okay, this is weird, but I'm really excited about it for you too! My secret dream is to get everything in our house organized too. Yay for you!
very nice!!!! I bet you guys are so happy to finally have that!
No, not weird. Just looking at organizing stuff makes me drool, even if it's not in my house.
I try not to be jealous of my friends, but I can't help it!! I want organizers like that SO BADLY!! Carl have a twin in Utah? ;)
My dad built all his own closet organizers. I've asked him to help, but he's not really jumping at the chance. Maybe I'll ask for it as my birthday present next year.
Wonderful!! Randy built ours & I love them!
Yeah!!! Organization is a wonderful feeling! My closets need a make over so a badly! Congratulations! :)
Post a Comment