
Hello, my fans. Annalee here. I know it's been a while
since I've written, but being a toddler can be very exhausting.

At the end of the day I snuggle up with my dolls and stuffed animals and probably wouldn't even wake up to a flash picture. I don't often have time to type, especially since I don't know how!

He he! That's a little toddler humor--maybe over the heads of you grown-ups. And speaking of grown-ups, it has come to my attention that most of you think you know everything. Because of that, I have been working diligently every day to help Mommy learn that she doesn't really know anything at all. This look familiar?

It kind of looks like
this, only it's red. I like red! Now, if my mommy knew everything, wouldn't she know to put the markers up higher than 5 feet?
Last year she came up with what she thought was a
brilliant plan for keeping me away from the dog food and her plant. Eventually I got so big that I did not mind walking on the pokies. She got rid of the one by the dog dish but never got around to removing the one by the plant in the living room. The other day I was playing around on the arm of the couch, and I fell . . .

on my face. Really hard. I got scratches on my nose and chin, bit my lip and made it bleed, and got a perfect set of pokie-prints on my face. They lasted for days.

Now, would a brilliant mother do that?
Lately she's been trying out another "plan of genius". Or maybe it was "desperation". I always get those big words confused. Since I started to get really dependent on movies, and since she had watched
Monsters Inc. three times a day for several days, and since I kept whining (
she says) about watching a movie, she decided to hide the tv.

What? I kept trying to put movies in the vcr for several days afterward, but when nothing happened I eventually gave up. What was she thinking?
Of course, going without tv gave me more time for arranging the living room the way I like it

and playing some fun games.

I guess she sometimes does have good ideas.

I really liked peeling my own little cutie oranges, for example. It kept me busy and I got to get messy!

Okay, Mommy does know what she's doing after all.
4 comments:
Love it!!!! Dear Miss Annalee,
If you are even half as good at teaching your mom, as your mom was at letting HER mom know she was totally brainless, you will be awesome!
oh, such is the life of a small child!!! :) Very cute post!
Love that you had to hide the TV from her. :) I wish I had the guts to cut Jossy off from Elmo movies, I'm so sick of them!
Love that last pic!
Great post, Annalee. When Trevor saw the beater, he said, "yuck!" I don't think he knows how tasty that probably was. Thanks for making our baby Conrad a celebrity, too. I'm glad you like his videos. We pray for your mommy so maybe someday soon you'll have a baby at your house too and you can make your own videos to watch!
Post a Comment